As a Finance Project Consultant, you get :
- Challenging assignments within various customer environments
- Involvement in operational or project missions such as:
- Accounting, controlling and reporting assignments;
- Project management like ERP implementation, development of reporting tools, etc.;
- Financial processes improvement.
- A progressive and participative approach, with the following advantages for you:
- Concrete development plan
- Large perspectives thanks to our “in-house” training support allowing perpetual update of your knowledge and hard & soft-skills expertise (all types of certifications available)
- Opportunities to step beyond your expertise within the areas of Finance, ICT, Engineering, People and Project Management.
Respectful, trusty & transparent
- Reduction of gaps between internal / external staff by promoting Mentoring and Coaching sessions given by colleagues;
- Trusty & transparent environment helping you throughout the paths to your success;
- Opportunity to participate to internal projects.
- Master or Bachelor degree in Economics or equivalent;
- 1 to 8 years' experience in Accounting, Controlling, Finance Consulting or Project Management;
- Triggered by new challenges and opportunities;
- Good communication skills with a strong focus on achieving goals;
- Proactive and hands-on attitude;
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment;
- Solid Dutch, French and English writing & verbal skills.
You like working with people and you fit perfectly in an organization where knowledge, experience and fun are shared.
You have the will of an entrepreneur and you want to share your knowledge with the team or the client.
We Offer You
- An attractive package;
- An active participation to a new company development and growth;
- A professional environment focusing on your career plan and your well-being.