As a Finance Project Consultant, you get to:
· Have an impact in challenging assignments within various customer environments;
· Be involved in operational or project missions such as Accounting (AP, AR, GL), Closing, Reporting, Processes optimization, System implementation, financial and business controlling etc;
· Dive into teams where you can continuously develop your technical competences as well as your interpersonal skills.
What can you expect if you join us?
A strong culture based on the following core values: respect, trust & transparency;
A company where people come first as individuals and where growth is key;
Opportunities to step beyond your expertise within the areas of Finance, People and Project Management;
A human-scale structure where you will feel like an asset within our community;
A competitive salary package, including a.o. a company car.
· Bachelor in Accounting or Master’s degree in Economics/Management Sciences;
· 1 to 10 years’ experience in Accounting, Audit and/or Controlling.
· Triggered by new challenges and opportunities;
· Good communication skills with a strong focus on achieving goals;
· Proactive, flexible and hands-on attitude;
· Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment;
· Solid French, Dutch and English writing & verbal skills.
In a nutshell…
You like working with people and you fit perfectly in an organization where knowledge, experience and fun are shared;
You have the will of an entrepreneur and you want to reach the next level in financial expertise.